Re: Breakdown Voltage Gradient and Paschen's Law - Doesn't make sense ?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

With spheres in the VDGRF range, ie, 14 inch through 24 inch, we've measured
and use 26.5 kV/cm.  This is for DC and peak AC ratings.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913