Re: Moderator note - e-mail filters... Attn Terry

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Terry...

with the advent of all of the Spamming filter imposed upon us by the
providers, maybe a suggestion ...   when you post a batch of emails
maybe you could throw in one from you stating how many were posted during
that session so we can tell if you sent 15 or 50

I have noticed that my daily list has shrunk down to around an avg of 15
per day   are you sending only 15 per day or more???**

hmm   the only caviat I can see is that the providers despam that important
post from you too  ;)

Scot D

**
Hi Scott,

	Posting is down some here in mid summer.  The "rough" count of posts per
day recently are:

11 = 16 posts
12 = 11 posts
13 = 19 posts
14 = 24 posts
15 = 29 posts

Those numbers / day vary some with timezones and how the mail sorts...  But
that is about what has been going out.  I do put the digests at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/!DIGEST2003/

If you need to check.

Cheers,

	Terry