Re: Manometer

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Or if you're really picky, water weighs 62.43 pounds
per cubic foot. Since there's 144 square inches in a
square foot, that's 62.43/144 = .4335 psi per foot.

However that's only relative pressure. If you want
absolute pressure you have to account for atmospheric
pressure.

Adam