Re: spark art?

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Chris and Josh,

Technical descriptions of how they are created and links to photos of
various types of Lichtenberg Figures can be found here:
http://205.243.100.155/frames/lichtenbergs.html
and
http://205.243.100.155/photos/lichtenbergs.pdf

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by Ultrastrong Fields,
Lichtenberg Figures (electrical discharges in acrylic), & Scarce OOP