Re: power factor correction?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>This describes my cap from the dump! Mine is the size of a fat, black soda
>can.
>Well, what now? It works so "if its not broke don't fix it".
>Unless, that is, I can expect to get better sparks.
>
>Read you later
>Josh

Hi Josh,
        This may work fine until the moment it does an excellent imitation
of a fragmentation grenade, after which you may not be in a position to fix
it. If you are standing near it when it does, you may be the one that is
"fixed" (in the veterinary sense).