Re: Early versions of Tesla's coil

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

http://www.electrotherapymuseum-dot-com/Forgotten_Tesla_Technologies/Kicking-Coil_Apparatus/images/c1010012.jpg

 > BTW - Don't play with these in the bathtub.  The tip is connected directly
 > to the AC line and maybe "hot" depending on how it is plugged in...
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >          Terry

	Since these are relatively low power devices and don't draw a lot of
line current you could use an ordinary isolation transformer to give you
line isolation safety.  Why don't you try it and tell us what you find
out?

Ed