Re: MMC cap bank

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

One of the reasons it's taken me so long to get my
DRSSTC working is that I make a lot of mind goofs like
that. I wasted a day of working on it because I
thought the bridge was shorted. It was just taking the
DMM along time to charge 10,000 uf ;-)).

It looks to me like that equation assumes 0%
efficiency. Wouldn't the real dissipation be around
half that?

=====
Jimmy