RE: Available coax

Original poster: "Dwight Harm by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

I've got a box (maybe 1 ft each side) full of RG58 and RG62 coax.  These are
"patch cords", probably ranging from 20' to 50', with BNC connectors.
(Leftovers from our ethernet and 3270 networks.)  Searching the net I found
some RG58 spec'd with solid 20AWG core; I don't know if that's a "standard"
or not.  I didn't find an RG62 spec in a few minutes of looking.

I'm guessing it's probably not worth shipping it anywhere, but any L.A. area
(90035) coilers could have some/most for free.  Probably best to email me
off-list.

Dwight