Re: Moderator note - free energy?

Original poster: "Binny by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <binny-at-midmaine-dot-com>

I vehiemetly object! With all due respect ,if there is room I wish to
express a different approach to the resonance guru's ,that makes sense and
could be a contributing factor to our advancement as a society.If you would
let me have my say I would like to give my slant on the issue.I have been
really hesitant to express my ideas here because I know to make it
happen(over unity..the dirty word in the engineering circles) that is, one
has to think outside of the box and I have the feeling that Terry hates it
because most of the arguements end in nonsense.But the approach I have been
researching should be of interest to many on the list because it is the
result of many years of research and is a kind of back engineering of what
you folks are already doing.

========
Hi Benny,  I'll just tack "my" reaction on here just to save space ;-))

"Free energy" is specifically off topic here as stated in Chip's notes at:

www.pupman-dot-com

The problem is, after so very many ten's of decades, the "talk"is 100% and
the "results" are 0.000...%.  Here on the Tesla coil list, we have sort of
made the decision we are "tired of hearing about it...".  As far as "this"
list's topic goes, free energy is just totally off topic.  Even Tesla's
"visions" used giant generators for "input"...

The original poster here asked a good basic question that deserved to be
answered well, and it was.  But then things tend to get goofy with this
subject ;-))  I do fight rolling on the floor with convulsions when ever I
see those two words "free energy", but eventually, I have to just say
"stop", and I did....

Benny, if you can do it, just do it!!, and everyone on Earth will be at
your door...  You'll long forget all about "us" :o)))    But so far, after
many years of "talk"...  Over unity just tends to fall a fraction of a
percent short...  There is E-bay for everything you could wish for and CNC
shops that cut to 0.0001 inch in "any" material.  Today, if it can work,
there is no reason not to make it work....

Of course, "Terry" carries "the big stick", but I use it very gently these
days...  I will always "listen" the free energy stuff, but I really prefer
that you drive the mess up to my front door so I can "test" it rather than
powering it with just "hot air" ;o))))  I, or maybe we, can help you find
that right plastic or metal to make the thing go.  But it always ends up
needing electrons that spin 10X faster than reality or 2000% out/in ni-cad
batteries, that we just ain't got...  If you are actually working on
"hardware" rather then "vaporware" we are a "little" kinder...

If after tens of years of research, you may want to tell us all about
it.  I have and will give you a chance...  But golly, you aren't the first,
and you won't be the last...  So far, we have not been able to "help"
:-(((  We have a lot of engineers, scientists, and others here that are
"not kind" to ideas that don't work.  So be "real" for-warned...  There are
other lists that are far kinder than we to such things...  The Tesla list
is sort of renowned for tearing into free energy folks, and that has just
gotten worse over the years...

There are folks here that can help you "off our list;-))" in such
things.  I hope they will contact you.  They can at least act as a guide to
getting your idea on the Tesla list without getting too bloodied.  They
also are of the same thinking and they have their own cool lists too!!

So, "we" are probably not the place to announce your new gift to the world...

Cheers,

	Terry