Re: TC strike length

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

That's basically the design.  We run in the shop in open air so the wind
doesn't influence our measurements.

This system, along with the primary scope toroid type pickup, makes for very
accurate tuning and repeatability from coil to coil.

It's easy to see the spark length and we use this technique for accurate
measurements of most all of our coils to determine "spark length".  We also
record power level at which this spark length occured.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913