Re: "De-coupling" coefficient?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

On 30 Jun 2003, at 17:10, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

 > Malcolm,
 > My mistake -the RHS of the equation was missing a primary voltage
 > term -without which it is of course, complete nonsense.
 >
 > It should have been
 >
 > Vsec = Vprim.k.sqrt(Lsec/Lprim)

It still doesn't hold. It is basically describing output in terms of
turns ratio (which is OK) plus k (which is not OK without considering
is.

Malcolm