WinTesla

Original poster: "james brady by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <james_brady10-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Do any of you guys have a copy of WinTesla that you can e-mail to me?

Also, I just bought a new microwave, so I was thinking about using the MOT
to build a table top TC. I don't know what the specs are, but I think that
this should work.  However, I don't want to use salt water capacitors, I
want a solid state version. I would think that a solid state version would
be more efficient?

Thanks

James