RE: probably a dumb question, but.......

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

No, time is actually an abstract concept, to measure the
passage of events, and for the scheduling of future events.
In short, time has no physical entity, and thus, cannot have
a frequency.

Perhaps this is why practical time travel is impossible.

However, if you were just trying to be funny, I would have
to say "good one" (with a minor groan).