Re: Little VTTC- pics

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey,

Thats pretty neat, how much power does it consume (sorry if i looked over
that written somewhere).  Thats pretty useful for doing presentations, i
bet it could run for hours if its well designed.  Thats the nice part of
small tube coils.  The monster im working on now can only do about 30 sec
runs, and then the secondary and primary are pretty HOT.  But thats what
you get with about 2kw of power :)  But that little coil you have is
interesting.
Why do you have one of the screens tied to the plate supply?  Couldnt that
be really bad?  I would think that would destroy the grid?  But im sure you
know what you are doing, so nice job.  I see that you have about 1200VDC
running, whats the max for the tube plate?

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/virus