RE: High power low frequency transmitters

Original poster: "james brady by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <james_brady10-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Wow, it's own power plant. So, if I had my own power plant for a TC. Hmm.......

The new <http://g.msn-dot-com/8HMNENUS/2737>MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2
months FREE*