833A problems

Original poster: "Dr.Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Steve:

You might consider a departure from normal VTTC design.  Put the HV power
transformers in a separate enclosure under the display table.  Use NST GTO
wire to route the HV up to the oscillator circuit which contains the tube,
caps, inductors, etc.

This helps a lot in transport also as carry the power xmfr "power pod"
separately is a lot easier than having in contained with all the other
oscillator components.

A short 3-4 ft. long cable does the HV DC and AC fil. transfer work.

Good luck with your coil.

Dr. Resonance