Re: Capacitors (fwd)

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Wow!

A potential can of worms!

I strongly suggest that we leave all responce to this post to the off
list domain, and avoid yet another PCB thread, agree?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>