Re: NST Current Limiting

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

In my opinion, I think you should just get the proper capacitors.

Either way you go, you are going to need additional items to accomplish what
you ask.  Those extra items might as well be capacitors instead of some sort
of
ballast on the primary side.  Assuming your NST is sealed, adding shunts
would probably be a very difficult process.

All you need is a 0.066uF capacitor.
Thats about 16 of the geek group caps at approx. $3.00 apiece.  For only
$48.00 you can accomplish what you need with proven capacitors not worry
about anything else.
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc

I believe they have some in stock now for immediate delivery.

Dan