how do you mount a variac?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I am in the process of building my control box for my coil and I can't
figure out how to mount the coil on to my box. I have seen people's variacs
that are just hanging there, but their are no bolts on the other side...
Also, on a slightly random note, when you turn off the power to your caps,
how much heat do the bleeder resistors give off?
Thanks
Adam