Source for Universal Motors???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm looking for a source for universal motors.  Grainger has everything I
need but they are giving my a very difficult time and at this time doesn't
look like they'll let me order anything without having a tax ID number.  I
ordered (2) motors from American Science First (15000RPM Universal Motor),
but have no idea if they will work for me or if they'll have any mounting
holes so I can use in my assembly.

Any motor sources???

Thanks

Dan