RE: Gary's inductance measurement Was: Inexpensive LCR-Multimeter

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Hi Bart:

The study I did was focused on the AC resistance of primary conductors, so
I never tried a secondary coil.  The results are at
http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/primary_resistance.htm.

To be complete, I should add that I did observe a small degree of
inductance frequency-dependence on primary coils that had a significant
portion of unused turns, but this was only evident at frequencies above 400
KHz.

Gary Lau
MA, USA