From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 January 2003 1:45 p.m.
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: wima fkp1 mmc

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Where can I find Wima fkp1 series capacitors? Jan Wagner recommended
these,
and from Terry's testing that I found in the archives, it looks like
these
are able to stand the highest currents. I would go with geek group
capacitors but my design is especially hard on the caps, and I'm not
sure
geek caps can take it. I checked digikey, allied, arrow, and some other
places, but I cant find them.

Jimmy