RE: Coming close to finishing - primary and hookup wire

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

I can confirm Gary's tests. My mini coil, with a stranded wire primary,
actually lost spark length as I added more top load and tuned farther out
on the primary.

cya,
Gregory

--