Re: Help needed to identify manufacturer

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

Those look quite similar to a variable resistor I have somewhere, I think
it is an Ohmite adjustable unit from some older equipment I
cannibalized.  I'll look and see.  Mine is brown, however, but I'll check
the number if I can find it.

Nick A.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail