Re: What if you have a GAS water heater in your garage??

Hi,

I would not let a coil arc to a gas appliance since the high voltage arcs
may damage plastic gas fittings and cause a leak.  But if the gas heater is
working like it should, there will be no danger.  If the appliance is
leaking significant amounts of raw gas, you will blow everything to
bits...  Like all the raw gas in the can for the lawn mower, spray paint
cans, and other flammable things in the garage.  Look it all over and move
it out if possible first.  As long as you understand the risks and check it
all over first, you are very safe.

Cheers,

         Terry