Re: Front panels for stuff

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Excellent Link.  I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
I just roughly priced my 120VAC controller panel with some painted text
engraving and the price was about $150.00 for one piece.
Not too bad.

Dan