Re: Secondary resonance

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Absolutely.  That capacitance you speak of regarding the secondary coil is
basically your toroid topload.  By changing sizes of this topload (or adding
an additional topload),
you add / subtract capacitance and change the resonant frequency of your
secondary assembly.

Dan