Re: To All

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Marc,

No doubt these are impressive images! I'm curious if the sparks looked the
same as what the video capture revealed. A lot of ionization around the
main channels is clear in the frames, so I guess I'm curious if it looked
this way while running or if the video camera was when you noticed all the
ion formations. Definately nothing weak about those streamers. The 3rd from
the bottom frame showed very smooth-curvy arcs. I think that's my favorite
from the bunch. Love to see a mpg of the run sometime. Thanks a bunch for
sharing these.

Take care,
Bart