Re: Etesla6 math questions

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

Terry is correct. Fantc will handle all linear secondary or primary coil
shapes possible for a single layer coil. It does not have inputs for curves
along the coils length, for example, a flat coil which bends over and up
into a helical. But if it's a cone (inverse or otherwise), flat, or
helical, and this shape is linear from top to bottom, then Fantc can handle it.

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/fantc/fantc.html

Take care,
Bart