Re: Etesla6 math questions

Hi Robert,

The code that defines the voltage along a coil and its shape are simple
point voltage setups.  By modifying the code, E-Tesla could do any coil
form as long as it is symmetrical about a cylindrical axis.  The program
can do any form since the relaxation matrix does not care about shape but
rather predefined boundary conditions.  The C-source code is included in
the zip file and it should recompile on any C compiler (simple code).  The
code is free, non copyright, public domain and all that.  So anyone can do
with it as they please.

I seem to remember that FANTC can do more arbitrary coil shapes?  But I am
not sure about that.

Cheers,

         Terry