From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 5:23 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

My bad then.  I was always taught (at least as a Scuba Diver) breathing
pure
oxygen was toxic to the human body.  Especially the case at higher
pressures
(such as at
depth).  This is the reason that Nitrox and other mixed air-type diving
is
used.
I guess at low pressures (1 atm or less), pure oxygen is okay as you
say.

Dan