Re: Calculating the drain I - SSTC

Original poster: "S.Gaeta" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Thanks to every one who replied!

Terry, The primary is 11 turns of #10 wire. All I had of this size was a
very bright lemon yellow color. A little too cheerful and sunshiny for a
project like this, but what the hey, the electrons can't tell the difference
anyway.

I have a lot of different answers to work with now! The FETS are spec'ed out
at 20 amps max, so I'll just put a 15 amp fuse in the DC, cross my fingers,
and hope for the best!

Thanks,
Sue