Tesla Magnifier

Original poster: brent meyer <res095fx-at-verizon-dot-net>

After much consideration, I have decided to build a Tesla Magnifying
Transmitter.  Has anyone any suggestions/ experiences to relate?  The basic
specs are still being mulled around in my head, but I'll probably settle on
a pole pig powered oscillator, though I may try some basic tests with a
smaller NST powered scaled down model for my first.  I found a good source
for true Litz wire, they have everything from 30 guage to #3, and the prices
are attractive.  Would this be a good project on which to apply it?