Re: new single 833A VTTC

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Ozone is produced when high voltage passes through cold oxygen. In a tube tc
the the majority of the high voltage is within a vacuum and conducted in
wire. In a standard TC the spark gap produces a majority of the ozone. You
have no spark gap so ozone is much less. NOT gone but greatly reduced.
    Robert   H