RE: new single 833A VTTC, longer sparks :-)

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ive made some changes and have achieved 24.5" sparks.  I might try for more
a bit later.  I could not get much running the coil non-staccato, only
about 18" before the tube was much too red.  See these new updates at my
site, i also need to update the schematic, but i can get to that later.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/833AVTTC.htm

If you watch the video you will see that it strikes the 24.5" mark quite
frequently, so 25-26" might be possible for very infrequent strikes.  Tube
runs dull red at 15pps and 24.5".

Steve