Advice on Increased Power

Original poster: "EMMETT SECREST" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>

I guess that like most new coilers, now that I have my first one working I
want to increase the primary power level. I have purchased another 12/60,
ordered the caps and will soon be adding the second NST.  What I would like
to know from the list is what parameters will need possible alteration to
accomodate the increase from 720VA to 1440VA.  Specifically stuff like,
coupling factor, primary to secondary relation(vertical as well as
horizontal spacing), top load size, safety gap setting, spark gap setting.
I hope you will forgive me for hitting you with so many questions. I just
don't want to un-necessarily fry something now that I have it working so
good.  I know I have to phase the NST'S, just to get that off the
agenda.  I am not looking for an easy way out, I am willing to work out the
small details. I just don't want to make a major mistake. Thanks in advance
for your help and advice.

Emmett

_