One Stop Tesla Coil Shop

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We have been considering offering items such as NSTs, variacs and magnet
wire - items you cannot walk into nearly any home improvement store and
purchase - for quite a while.  The problem is mostly logistics, cost, and a
lack of product.  Simply put, we don't have sources for most of the bigger
components nor to winding machines for winding magnet wire onto empty
spools.  And then we have to ship heavy, possibly fragile items (the only
time I've UPSed an NST a bushing was broken off) at no small
expense....  And after adding up all the costs you, the buyer, could
probably get the parts from a nearby company or off ebay for less.

We will start shipping bleeders with the new year - about as long as it
takes this close to Christmas to order and get a thousand or two
shipped.  Expect many extras with smaller orders ;)

We are eager for advise, offers, contacts, etc on how to get good, quality
NSTs, variacs, wire and winding accessories.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group