Re: aussie 4"(was, another newbie.)

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Richard,
I sent some thoughts to your email. Basically, it's a Javatc output with
some thoughts in there (can kind  of clog up the TCML if I paste it here).
I basically am looking at a coil around the parameters you gave here, and
set the primary cap to a static gap LTR size (assuming Australia is 50Hz?)
because to the RQ gap you are looking at.

Take care,
Bart