stuff for sale

Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

hi Folks..

I have a bunch of stuff for sale that may be of interest to some of you.
Many black bakelite panel meters as follows:
DC Microammeters
0-100
0-50
0-200
100-0-100
0-500
0-50

Dual scale
0-250ma
0-50 microamps

Dual scale
0-140 DC volts
0-7 DC volts

Dual scale
plate voltage 0-250V and 0-50V

DC milliamps
0-3
0-500
0-30
0-1 by 10ths
0-300

% modulation
0-75

Carrier level
0-100

300vdc no scale

I would prefer that one person take all of them, or at least many of them
at once. I would like $5 each for them.

I also have 2  15A 120V variacs ganged on a single shaft. One has suffered
some smoke damage from the third variac that was originally on the shaft
that burned up. there is no scale or knob with these, but they are in
working condition. I would like to get $50 for the pair.

I'll ship any of these, but you must pay shipping. I'll get you a price for
that when I know where it's going. Please contact me off list if you are
interested in any of this stuff!

<mailto:Ctcdw-at-aol-dot-com>Ctcdw-at-aol-dot-com

Thanks !

Chris Walton