Re: Capacitor help

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

hello, Dan.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc  has all the MMC info you will need.  I'd
recommend going for a slightly larger than resonant capacitor which will
help reduce the risk of overvolting your NST.  There is a design/selection
chart at the above site.

If you want to go for a (much) less expensive capacitor as you first, the
Geek Group Bucket Cap will work, too.  You will want to use fewer bottles,
though, perhaps only 9 or 10.

http://thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/bucketcap/

Cheers and good luck!

Mark Broker