RE: Brent DeBolt & The HIGH VOLTAGE PIGS

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Is this the same guy that sells the pole transformers on ebay???

If so, i tried buying some pole transformers from his ebay ad in the
past which stated
free shipping.  However, after i won the auction, he said shipping to my
area was actually going to be
about $165.00 extra.  I declined, and got my money back.

He did give me a phone number, but i don't think i have it anymore.  If
i find it, i can forward it to you.
I did talk to him a few times, and he said he did travel to europe and
asia quite frequently.  Perhaps he is
on another trip?

Dan