changing email address

Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com

Hi Terry, all,

Due to my changing my ISP from an ultra-sloooooowwwwwww
dial-up to a pretty quick cable-based ISP, I need to
change the address that my pupman list mail comes to.
Do I need to unsubscribe from my old email address and
then subscribe under my new email address to facilitate
this? My new address will be < DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com >
My old address < tesla729-at-cs-dot-com > will still be tempo-
rarily active, but anyone wishing to contact me should
use the new email address (DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com).

Thank you,
David