RE: Brent DeBolt & The HIGH VOLTAGE PIGS

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Paul, please disregard my other email.  Now I know your take on it.  I've
never heard of the guy myself.  Lately due to finances I've just plain
stopped looking for HV stuff.  It just gets added to the "one of these
days" list. :-)

You've got his name, do you know where he lives?

Mark