RE: Water absorbtion of Gray PVC

Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

A bit harsh Jeff, don't you say? Dan has contributed quite a bit to the
TCML, even if he has "only" ventured into this stuff in the last few
years. I believe you are both correct in your statements regarding
preparing coil forms. So why the harsh words?

By the way, what have you contributed to this forum (aside from taking
the "trade secret" line)?

David Trimmell

"Think what you may about Dan's writings; I personally don't think they
make
any sense at all...

Jeff Parisse"

-Director KVA Effects