Re: Higher input voltage

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

The answer is Yes. The problem is the cost of higher voltage components and
insulation/ size of your assembly. Even coupeling becomes a problem at
higher voltages. At 15Kv ( 22Kv Pk) you have high voltage with out the
problem or surface conduction of dust and humidity.
     Robert   H