NEWBIE

Original poster: Wil <wil-at-deathlord-dot-net>

  Hi all, newbie here. I am a halloween fan and build haunted house props.
I am currently trying to find a couple of tesla coils to sit atop the back
posts of an electric chair. I was hoping to set them up to spark to each
other and perhaps set the primary coil inside 10" or smaller spheres. Is
this crazy or can this be done? Also, I just read something about the tesla
frying electronic equipment that may be on the same transformer or is it
power leg or what? I know I have had problems with my small jacobs ladder
triggering some of my sensitive automated animatronics, so there can be
transformer or coil interference. How serious is this problem if I wanted
to just "plug in" these two coils on the chair to the same power that the
rest of the animatronic would be running off of?

Thanks.

Wil

--
X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X+X