Re: Crucible Capacitors for Marx Generators

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I saw a NASA tech brief (?) awhile back that had reference to a dimond film
cap.  The dimond film was being used for some type of high voltage pulse
capable cap.  I tried looking up the company, but all I got was some defence
contractor, and could not access the division that was working on it.  But
just think, 250KV across not much more than a mil, and we would have a dream
capacitor.

David E Weiss