Re: Unknown Powerstat

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks. My 120 volt 45.8 amp Powerstats weigh in at 40
pounds each:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/garage/variac2a.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/garage/variac2b.jpg

and the two I got at a garage sale weigh around 42
pounds for both, so I figured they were probably
around 15 to 18 amps, if they were 120 volters.

BTW, you got a better deal than I did. I paid $20 for
mine.

thanks
Adam