RE: Is there a magic guass?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ohh, iv played with arcs and magnets, only small ones tho with super
powerful hard drive neo magnets. Beware the pink bead in a magnatron, its
highly toxic...
neo magnets do cool stuff to arcs
in a xenon tube, iv made arcs do compleat loops with an external neo magnet
when arcing to the magnet, i made the arc look like one half of a jump rope
being spun, every strike would make a bright spot on the magnet, and the
next strike was right next to it, not sure why on earth it did what it did,
but the strikes would spiral around, quite fast (as a flyback is a few khz ac)
iv also heard that with a Y tube, and a magnet placed at the joint, you can
use it to rectify ac by directing the arc down either side of the Y