Re: Tesla Play in works

Original poster: davep <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

Welllll, by coincidence:
  http://www.opinionjournal-dot-com/la/?id=110003906
Which is a review of a Tesla/Westinghouse/Edison play.
and:
  http://www.smh-dot-com.au/articles/2003/08/21/1061434983744.html
Which is another quasi play.
One in NJ (or Philly?  Unclear) the second in Australia.
         One features a live coil...

         No Follow Ups on list please.

Tesla list wrote:

>My Name is Al Shumate and I am currently writing a play about Tesla.
>Does anyone have any insight into the man that should be bought out?
        We all have.  Most (all....  including mine) are based

        on others writings.

         best
         dwp

...the net of a million lies...
         Vernor Vinge
         -me
...for he has read everything, and written nothing...
         A J Raffles